Keynote Topic Descriptions
Demystifying the Business of Thought Leadership:
How to Make a Lasting Impact with Your Message + Work
In today's highly competitive market, positioning yourself as a thought leader can be one of the most powerful ways to assert greater influence with your customers and your industry. And, with publishing more accessible than ever before, there's never been a better time to make your mark as an author and speaker.
Except for one thing. Creating and promoting the right ideas, at the right time, in the right way has become more confusing, difficult, and tenuous than ever. Without understanding these “new rules,” it can be easy to waste time, energy and resources on strategies that don’t work for your message and audience.
Join Elizabeth Marshall as she shares cutting-edge insights on what it takes to succeed as a thought leader, including how to:
- Align the “Big 3 Ingredients” you need to successfully develop and launch your book or message
- Understand the radical new rules of thought leadership – and how to make them work for you
- Leverage the “Go Public” strategy – and why it’s a necessary step to refine your message and reach new audiences
- Uncover invitations to speak, promote and sell your work – instead of waiting to “get picked”
The Power of Partnerships:
How to Create Greater Impact and Income for Your Message + Book
No matter your stage as a thought leader or entrepreneur, having a strong network of relationships is essential to growing your organization and brand. But, not just any relationships will do. If you want to make a significant and lasting impact in today’s crowded market, you need to identify and cultivate strategic partnerships and alliances – the kind that lead to tangible opportunities, such as referrals and customers, keynotes and consulting, media visibility and more.
As you've probably experienced, this is much easier said than done. After all, it can be confusing to know which strategic connections are "right" for you, where to go to find them and what to ask for when you do!
In this interactive presentation, Elizabeth will share current case studies and proven strategies you can use to develop strategic relationships for your message and business. As part of this session, you will learn how to:
- Assess your current stage as a potential partner – and how that impacts your overall relationship strategy
- Identify your RIGHT relationships – ones that align with your audience (customers) and truly care about helping you and your organization thrive
- Understand how the RIGHT timing and approach play a critical role in opening doors and closing deals
- Approach your relationships with the RIGHT ask – making it easy for people to say YES to supporting your work and sending customers and referrals your way
If you think these topics will resonate with your audience, call me at:
214 358 0567
or click on the button below.
I look forward to connecting with you.